Love and appreciate the trails? They are entirely the product of volunteer hours and donated dollars. Want to do your part to help out but not sure what to do? Below are the things you can do to help.
This video explains each item on this list. It’s 20 minutes, but it will fully educate you on how to support our efforts. Please think about the thousands of volunteer hours and almost $1,500,000 of donated dollars that have been invested in the trails and give 20 minutes of your time to learn how to contribute.
- Be a Responsible Trail User
- Be a Courteous Trail User
- Stay Informed and Take Ownership
- Bring Friends to the Trails
- Help Keep the Trail Corridor Clear
- Help Pick Up Trash
- Temporary Fixes for Muddy Spots
- Attend Trail Workdays
- Contribute to the Cause