The trail system cannot be completed without broad-based financial support, so we greatly appreciate your willingness to consider a gift. Please think about what a completed trail system would mean to you personally as well as to our community and give as much as you can!
We apologize for making this a little complicated, but it helps us collect donations with the lowest possible administrative costs. We are in the process of streamlining.
- IF will not deduct this gift for tax purposes (e.g., you are an individual that takes the standard deduction), please go here to donate to Standing Boy, Inc. Section 501(c)(3) status has been applied for and is pending.
- IF you would like to receive acknowledgement of your gift for tax deduction purposes (e.g., you are a business or individual that itemizes), and
- You would like to give $1,000 or less, please go here.
- You would like to give over $1,000, please make donations via check, electronic transfer, etc. to The Standing Boy Trails Fund at The Community Foundation of the Chattahoochee Valley at 1340 13th St. Columbus, Ga. 31901-2345. Please contact Kelli Parker with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706.320.0027.
While gifts of any amount are needed and greatly appreciated, gifts at the following levels will be recognized on websites and other materials:
- Carbon at $100,000 or more;
- Aluminum at $50,000 or more;
- Steel at $20,000 or more; and
- Single-Speed at $5,000 or more.